Auditions & Workshops
The Arts & Learning Conservatory auditions are exciting, challenging, but most importantly, fun! Participants are asked to sing a prepared song, act using provided sides, and learn a dance number so that our team knows how to use your skills best to help prepare for the official audition. All students are cast.
Casting: Ages 10-17
Dates of show: July 26th and 27th 7:00 pm
Student Audition: Monday July 8, 9:00 am-12:30 pm.
Tuition & Fees:
- Participation fee is $475 for each cast member
- All cast members must be registered at the Arts & Learning Conservatory for the 2019-2020 Season by the day of the audition with the following completed in advance:
- Full tuition, and audition form.
- Payment plans are available – 1st installment completed prior to audition
- Charter Funds accepted- contact our office to confirm the program name
- Limited scholarships available- we strive to make our programming accessible to all students. Contact ALC at email@example.com to request an application.
- Don’t let money stand in your way of joining the cast of this exciting musical – let’s talk!
What to Bring ~
- Singing: Come prepared with a song, along with a track to play Or sheet music. It is suggested to select a song that is in a similar style to the musical (Broadway-Musical). Acapella is not allowed.
- Acting: You may be asked to do cold reads from the script. The characters have a variety of voices and accents, you are encouraged to experiment and have fun at auditions.
- Dancing: You will be asked about your dancing experience and taught a dance at the audition.
Company members are expected to:
- Be kind and respectful to everyone involved.
- Respect the rehearsal and performance space.
- Take special note of the cell phone policy—No phones at rehearsal.
- Take the show SERIOUSLY!
- Attend all rehearsals.
- Meet all deadlines including lines, songs, choreography, costumes and paperwork.
Performers are asked to bring a printed Headshot and a completed A&L Audition Form
Use the link below for more information.