The Call Board
Next Week Rehearsals
Headshot Day: Saturday, September 15th
The Call Board
Congratulations, Addams Family Cast!
Thank you all for auditioning. We were very impressed with the talent brought to the audition today. Everyone did a wonderful job! We have a strong cast all around. See the cast list below. The list is divided into the different “worlds” within the show. Please read thoroughly, and note if you’ve been given multiple parts.
Gomez Addams- Sebastian Khan
Morticia Addams – Ava Howe
Uncle Fester – Colin Baiocchi
Grandma Addams — Noelle Howe
Wednesday Addams – Sophia Ruiz
Pugsley Addams – Magnolia Breslin
Lurch – Chase Higgins
Mal Beineke – Noah Brock
Alice Beineke – Tuscany Hill
Lucas Beineke – Simon Khan
Ancestor Dance Group
Kayla Shaw (Dance captain)
Group 1 Ancestors
Group 2 Ancestors
|Thurs. Nov. 8th||5:00p||Spells/Costumes||Grandma/All Ancestors who can come at 5|
|5:30p||Get into costumes||All Ancestors|
- Arts & Learning Conservatory has a zero tolerance policy regarding cell phones. Phones must be kept inside bags at all times.
- Cast members should wear close-toed shoes.
- Please bring water to rehearsal.
- ALWAYS bring your script and a pencil. NEVER leave your script behind at the studio.
- Cast members are expected to treat directors and fellow cast members with courtesy and respect at all times.
The call board is the place to see what’s coming up for our Mainstage Productions, make sure you are ready to audition, and where the cast list will be posted. Audition forms, bio forms (after casting), DVD purchasing, special cast merchandise, etc. This is where rehearsal schedules will be posted/updated each week *subject to change* and where cast members can stay connected through each production. Parents will be available to sign up for their volunteer schedule and work days. (coming soon!)
Is there something missing from the call board or have something would you like to see posted? Let us know!