The Call Board
The first rehearsal for Annie is Thursday April 26th at 5:30pm.
Thursday 4/26: All Called
Saturday 4/28: All Called
Coming up Next
The Call Board
This Saturday: Headshots
We will have a professional photographer taking headshots this Saturday, April 28, 2018
- If you can arrive at 8:30, please do so; this is a large cast, and there are many pictures to take
- These photos will appear in our program, so please dress appropriately in a solid colored shirt, with hair combed
Congratulations! Thank you for your patience. Please click the link for the final cast list for ANNIE.
Our first rehearsal will be this Thursday, April 26th 5:30 – 8:00. Please arrive before 5:30, so that we can begin promptly at 5:30. All students must be signed in and out by a parent or guardian. Only students 15 and older may sign themselves in and out. Please bring a pencil and water.
Please use the link below to create and submit a cast member bio by May 11. This is the bio will appear in the Annie program.
Please use the link below to download the t-shirt order form. Submission of this form is only necessary to purchase additional shirts – all cast members will receive one free t-shirt. Please bring this form and payment to rehearsal to submit the order.
Schedule April 26th-June23rd
Audition April 21st
First Rehearsal April 26th
Tech Week June 25th-27th
Performances June 28th-June 30th
Tech and performances take place at the performance venue: The Rock of Anaheim (295 E Orangethorpe Ave, Anaheim, CA 92801)
Monday June 25th & Tuesday 26th 4p-9:30p
Wednesday June 27th 9a-3p
Thursday June 28th Call time 5:00pm/Show 7:00pm
Friday June 29th Call time 5:00pm/Show 7:00pm
Saturday June 30th Call time 11:00am/Show 1:00pm
June 30th Call time 4:00pm/Show 6:00pm
More info and sign ups TBA
- Arts and Learning has a zero tolerance policy regarding cell phones. Phones must be kept inside bags at all times.
- Cast members should wear close-toed shoes.
- Please bring water to rehearsal.
- ALWAYS bring your script and a pencil. NEVER leave your script behind at the studio.
- Cast members are expected to treat directors and fellow cast members with courtesy and respect at all times.
Peter and the Starcatcher
Check out the production photos from “Peter and the Starcatcher” – Coming soon!
The call board is the place to see what’s coming up for our Mainstage Productions, make sure you are ready to audition, and where the cast list will be posted. Audition forms, bio forms (after casting), DVD purchasing, special cast merchandise, etc. This is where rehearsal schedules will be posted/updated each week *subject to change* and where cast members can stay connected through each production. Parents will be available to sign up for their volunteer schedule and work days. (coming soon!)
Is there something missing from the call board or have something would you like to see posted? Let us know!