Arts & Learning Conservatory
GIRL SCOUT THEATER BADGE
Theatre Badge Workshop for Girl Scout Brownies, Juniors, Cadettes and Seniors (Daisies welcomed)
Date: Saturday November 18th & Sunday November 19th
Time: 1:00pm-1:45pm (Check in begins at 12:45pm)
Location: Godinez High School
Address: 3002 Centennial Rd, Santa Ana, CA 92704
Contact our office for details at 714-728-7100 or email us at email@example.com
Cost: $20 per Girl Scout
Participate in a live theatre workshop before an actual production!Girl Scouts will have a unique opportunity to go behind the scenes of a full length musical.Limited spaces are available-register early for the workshop!!
- Workshop offers activities from several badges
- Workshop is led by Arts & Learning Conservatory with assistance from the cast of Hairspray!
Details of the workshop are:
- Theatre workshop 45 minutes: Girls will have a theater tour, meet the cast and hear from the director during this workshop; at least 1 adult is required to remain with group during workshop. There will be a 15 minute break prior to the show where girls may purchase snacks and drinks. Scout rate includes reserved admission to the show following the workshop and a theater patch.
- Additional adults/siblings may attend the show with their group at a rate of $15 for General seating and $20 for Premium seats.
Arts & Learning will provide activities that fulfill some requirements for the following badges during the workshop:
- Brownies- Dancer
- Juniors-Playing the Past
- Cadettes- Public Speaker
- Seniors- Troupe Performer
- Girls will need to complete additional activities to finalize badges in their troop.
- Workshops will be Saturday before the 2:00pm performance and Sunday before the 2:00pm performance
- Additional performances (Friday at 7 p.m., Saturday at 7 p.m.) are available to purchase without the theater workshop at https://www.artsandlearning.org/tickets/
- Anyone may attend any of the shows, but the workshop will be offered for only before the Saturday & Sunday matinees. Pre-registration and pre-payment is required. Individual Girl Scouts and their parents or troops may register.
To reserve space, please download andf fill out the form below.